Where is Haras du Ry?
Located only 2km off the Paris to Cherbourg highway means it is easy to get to Haras du Ry in your car.
If you arrive by train we can arrange to collect you at the train station. We can also arrange a hire car to be at Haras du Ry for your stay.
- Leave the airport & go to the approved taxi stand.
- Ask the taxi driver to take you to Saint Lazare Train Station.
- At the train station go to the Normandie Line & buy tickets at the sales centre or from the machines.
- Your ticket should be an Intercity (direct) ticket from St Lazare to Carentan. This is on the Cherbourg line.
- If you do not want to take a taxi from CDG Airport you can take the airport train. This will take you into the Paris Nord Train Station.
- From there you will need to take a second train (or taxi) to Saint Lazare Station
- Take the train from Caen to Carentan on the Cherbourg line – 50 minutes. We can collect guests from the train station if requested
- Drive a car from Caen to Haras du Ry- 50 minutes
- Intercity (direct) ticket from St Lazare to Carentan. This is on the Cherbourg line.
- Portsmouth UK to Caen
1 to 3 crossings per day. Average price for a ticket 170 euros docking in Caen, then 1 hour by car from Ouistreham’s (Caen) ferry port to Haras du Ry
- Portsmouth UK to Cherbourg
1 to 3 crossings per day. Average price for a ticket is 50 euros, then 45 minutes by car from Cherbourg ferry port to Haras du Ry
- Rosslare IRELAND to Cherbourg
1 to 3 crossings per day. Once docked it is 45 minutes by car from Cherbourg ferry port to Haras du Ry
Each ferry will provide medical & disability assistance on board.
Pets are allowed.
Book on: https://www.directferries.com/